over 2 years ago
The hack is only a couple of days away and we cannot wait to see what you guys build.
We're hoping you have already started forming teams and are signed up to our slack workspace, our main way of communicating with you guys throughout the hack.
The schedule for the 48 hours of the hackathon is listed below:
- Team formation finalized: 5 pm
- Kickoff Announcement broadcasted via Slack and hacking begins: 6 pm
- The Hacker Mindset Webinar by Angela Bee Chan: 7:30 pm
- Checkpoint #1: 11 am
- Mentor Hours #1: 12 pm to 3 pm
- Mentor Hours #2: 6 pm to 8:30 pm
- Checkpoint #2: 9:30 pm
- Mentor Hours #3: 10 am to 1 pm
- Checkpoint #3: 1:30pm
- Project Submissions Close: 6 pm
- Winners Announced: 6 pm
Re: Eligibility to Participate
Due to the number of registrations incoming from outside of Australia, we would like to reiterate that the hackathon is meant for participants residing within Australia. If you are registered and do not live in Australia, we cannot guarantee to reward you with one of the prizes if your team does win.
To participate in your local chapter of 'Hack The Crisis', please visit: http://garage48.org/hackthecrisis?fbclid=IwAR20u_ATpl7zE1ElqAO6S3YGAifKNKVq0AvHnmZHY2u4QpFMZOzrP-qoonY
Thanks and looking forward to meeting you all this Friday!
The Hack The Crisis Australia Team